PAYMENT / CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING POLICY: Updated 19 April 2021
CONFIRMED AND PAID RESERVATIONS with stay-dates up until 31 December 2021 can be rescheduled without fees or penalties a total of two (2) times per booking. Please see point number 5 below for details on how to reschedule your booking.
- 20% of the total quoted amount must be paid in order for Villa Serenity to confirm your booking. Deposit payments are non-refundable.
- The balance of your booking is required 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer, online (through a payment link sent to the guest) or in cash on-property.
- Last-minute bookings (made fewer than 14 days prior to check-in) must be paid in full to confirm booking.
- For reservations paid in full:
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Guests with reservations for stays between 01-Oct-2020 and 31-May-2021 have the flexibility to change the date of their stay without penalty.
- If you can’t travel, you are offered a free modification of the dates of your stay to a later period. However, prices may vary, depending on your chosen date. If your new dates are in a period of higher price, the difference is subject to an additional payment. Should the new dates be for a lower price, you can use the outstanding amount for booking additional services within the hotel (e.g. Excursions).
- If you are not sure about your new travel dates yet, we will keep your reservation as open and you can get back to us later with confirmation of new dates of your travel.
- The date change request must be made in writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the ORIGINAL date of arrival at the resort, and its acceptance must be confirmed by the resort in writing. The resort will do its utmost to accommodate the new requested dates, but do not guarantee that these dates will be available. In case of not informing the resort about a change of dates in time, and if the client won’t arrive on the original check-in day, the reservation will be handled as a no-show and the booking will be forfeited without the possibility of rescheduling or a refund.
Please note: policy can change with a 48 hour notice to all suppliers/guests.
Please feel free to CONTACT Villa Serenity for any extra information!